Terms And Conditions
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to M/s. Holiday Slice.
Your contract will be with Holiday Slice. A contract will come into existence between you and Holiday Slice, when we have confirmed you on our tour / hotel booking / or any other travel related services of your choice and we have received your booking request and non refundable booking deposits. All correspondence/s regarding the Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to M/s Holiday Slice.
(Before the Date of Travel)
59 days to 30 : Retention 25% & Refund 75%
29 days to 15 days : Retention 50% & Refund 50%
14 days or Less : Retention 100% & No Refund
Air Travel :
Refund for Air Travel cancellation will be as per the cancellation Policy of respective Airlines.
Cruise & Ferries Tickets :
Company is not responsible for cancellation of all ferry tickets due to climatic change or any other reason (ferries, cruise)
Payment can be made by Credit Card through our secured online payment gateway system, by Bank Transfer, by Demand Draft / Cheque. All payments are required to be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) must be strictly borne by the payer. Payment in the form of cash will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Our Liabilities & Limitations
- Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
- Holiday Slice act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
- Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
- Any Change in the itinerary due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, premature cancellations or no show will be entirely to the customer account and no claim/refund for the same shall be accepted.
- Hotel Check In and Check Out timing shall be strictly according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Extra Bed: Extra Bed Services shall be provided as per the policy of the Individual hotels.
- Meal Plan: (CPAI) includes Complimentary Breakfast and (MAPAI) included Breakfast Plus One Major Meal (Lunch or Dinner) at Hotel Restaurant.
- Facilities Available at the selected Hotels shall be as per the policy of Hotels.
- We provide only Authorized Permit Vehicle Innova cab will be of 6 Seater Only.
- Cabs Services will be available form 8:AM To 8: PM only.
- As per our transport policy AC & Music System in all Vehicles will not be operated in the hilly area.
- The Tour cost does not include any travel insurance premium, but we strongly recommend Travel insurance.
- Under Unavoidable Circumstances accommodation if not available at the selected hotel shall be provided in the similar category hotel.
- All additions or changes in arrangements, Vehicles & Hotels Room up gradation will be at extra cost.
- Company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting-directly or indirectly- from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikers, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemic, medical or custom department regulations, defaults or any other causes.
With regards to the refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of the cancellation policy as mentioned above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take approximately 2 – 4 weeks to complete, due to banking procedures involved. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to the Bank account, the bank charges would be deducted from the refund amount.
Rights to amend the itinerary if required:
Tour once commenced will strictly adhere to the finalized itinerary. In case of unforeseen events and circumstances well beyond our control, we reserve the right to change all or parts of the itinerary for the safety and wellbeing of our esteemed passengers.
Any person who has a contagious disease is forbidden to travel; any person found during the tour with such a disease will be asked to leave the tour and will have to make their own arrangements to return home.