Leh Ladakh Tour Packages Detail :
Day 1: Arrival in Leh
Reach Leh airport (on your own) and get transferred to the hotel for check-in. Spend the day in the hotel for rest and acclimatization. Visit Shanti Stupa in the evening. Overnight stay in Leh
Day 2: Leh (Local Sightseeing)(Sham Valley)
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing on the Leh – Srinagar Highway. Visit the Hall of Fame (A Museum developed by the Indian Army), Kali Mata Temple & Gurudwara Patthar Sahib (A Gurudwara constructed &maintained by the Indian Army). Proceed further and experience the effects of Magnetic Hill (Defiance of the law of gravity wherein a vehicle starts climbing up the hill when put in a neutral position) and admire the confluence of holy Indus & Zanskar. Return to Leh for an overnight stay
Day 3: Excursion to Pangong Lake
After an early breakfast, travel to Pangong Lake via Changla Pass (17,586 feet) the third highest pass of the world. Pangong Lake is a salt water body of 120 km in length and 6 – 7 Km broad at the longest point. It is bisected by the international border between India & China (2/3 of the lake is in China’s possession). Visit the exact location of the famous movie “Three idiots”. Enjoy outing along the banks of the lake and then drive back to Leh for an overnight stay
Day 4: Excursion to Khardungla Top
After breakfast, drive to Khardungla pass. This road is the highest motorable road of the world. Admire the spectacular views of the never-ending snow-capped mountain ranges around Khardungla Pass (18,380 feet). After spending some time at Khardungla, return to Leh. Overnight stay in Leh
Day 5: Departure from Leh
After breakfast, get transferred to Leh Airport for boarding the flight to your destination. Tour Concludes with some wonderful long-lasting memories
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Parking and Toll tax.
- Meet & greet on arrival.
- Breakfasts & Dinners.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- All transfers and sightseeing by personal car.
- Camera fee.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance.
- 5% GST.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum.
- All personal expenses.